|Minimum Order Quantity
|Surface Of Application
|- Excellent protection against corrosion.- Outstanding weather resistance.- Quick dry- Dry to touch
|Cans should be used with in 12 months from date of manufacture.
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Aerol® Zinc Spray is a Zinc rich, cold galvanizing coating that provides corrosion protection to ferrous metal surfaces. It exhibits long term corrosion protection comparable to hot-dip galvanization and also due to sacrificial anodization.
It is also used as a touch up spray for galvanized surfaces damaged due to cutting, drilling and welding.
Key performance properties
• Meets requirements of IS 11759-1986 & ASTM A780 standards.
• Zinc purity >97%
• Quick dry- Dry to touch in less than 20 minutes.
• Excellent protection against corrosion.
• Outstanding weather resistance.
• Available in Regular (Grade 3070) & Bright (Grade 3060) shades
Used on damaged galvanized surfaces, steel structures, cable trays, GI gratings, GI steel pipes and tubes, telecommunication towers, automobile underbodies and parts, Off shore steel structures, Power plant and sub-station equipment etc