|Minimum Order Quantity||24 Piece|
|Packaging Size||24 Can in one Carton|
|Packing Size||343g, 5L|
Electrical M SprayApplication:
- Prevents electrical failures caused by moisture and corrosion.
- Cleans dirt, scale and rust.
- Displaces moisture and restores wet electrical equipment.
- Lubricates with thin dielectric lubricant.
- Loosens rusted/seized parts and assemblies.
- Protects against atmospheric corrosion.
- Compatible with most plastics, metal, rubber and painted substrates.
Aerol® Electrical M Spray, Grade 8226 is designed to protect, lubricate and restore Electrical Connectors, Relays, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Switch Gear, Motors, Generators, Controls and Instruments, Communication equipment, automotive electricals, starters etc.
A few specific applications are listed below
Electrical M Spray
- Prevents corrosion on terminal studs, relay contacts, control panels, junction boxes, battery terminals, hinges etc
- Releases and lubricates sticky push buttons, circuit breaker levers, rusted mechanisms etc
- Protects bus bars and bus bar supports
- Cleans generator and motor windings, insulators etc
- Protection of coils from moisture ingress
- General purpose cleaning of electrical equipment.