gas leak detectorOur range of products include leak detector spray, grade 9900 & 9901.
Leak Detector Spray, Grade 9900 & 9901
Approx. Price: Rs 600 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||24 Piece|
|Packaging Size||180g, 360g|
Aerol® Leak Detector Spray is a specially formulated fluid, designed to identify the smallest, air and gaseous leaks from pipework, fittings and equipment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Detects the smallest air and gas leak from pipework and fittings.
- Works well with most gases including most refrigerant gases.
- Suitable for use with most plastic and metal substrates.
- Does not promote corrosion.
- Identifies accurately, the smallest leakage or bleeding of joints.
- Ideal for leak testing of plastic, rubber and metallic pipework handling pressurized gases including Oxygen.
- Suitable for all industries, automobile garages, handling gases, particularly flammable gases and refrigerants .
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Shake the can well before use. Spray from a distance of 25-30 cm onto the area where a leak is a possibility. In the case of even a small leak, bubbles will be formed, indicating the location of the leak. Wipe off the residue and mark the leakage for identification. Use adequate precautions when using to test leaks of corrosive gases.
- This is a pressurized can. Do not puncture, heat or incinerate. Store below 50°C away from source of heat, sunlight and ignition.
- Do not spray on flame or ignited materials.Use in well ventilated area.Avoid excess inhalation, eye and skin contact. Keep away from children.
- Aerosol cans are for single time use only. After use, it is advisable to empty out the contents completely and ensure no pressure remains inside. Such empty cans may be punctured/ crushed to avoid refilling. Dispose disabled cans as per Government regulations.
- Item Code: FM9900andFM9901
- Packaging Details: 24 Aerosol cans in one carton.